Wednesday, March 29, 2006

MIND OVER BODY

Its been a tiring week man i keep falling asleep in class
and obviously im not getting enough sleep. I sleep at 11
and wake up at 6 some of you may think 7 hours of sleep
is good enough but i dont quite think so. I chong gym
then chong sailing somemore there's still school. I usually lie
on my bed at 1035 but i dont know what it takes me so long to fall asleep.


Trng on saturday was great man three in a row perfect gybes man
my spin work is getting better and faster now, had "fleet" racing with
kevin and Lowell. The partnership is good and the basics are learnt.
Trials in three weeks time and 8 more trngs with stine hopefully i'll be 56kg by then
i cant wait for tmro, chong gym in the morning then chong sailing in the afternoon
Hopefully lactic doesnt visit me tmro.


Cheers"

No comments: